Market Size by Country and Industry
How big is the overall construction market today? How rapidly is it growing? Or is there a slow down round the corner? And what segments are most interesting?
Understanding the market size or market potential is essential for a range of different strategic decisions, in areas such as:
- Organization’s expansion plans
- Setting yearly sales targets
- Product development
- Partnering and distribution
- Organizational design and employee development
Ventures Onsite has got built-in tools to calculate the overall market construction market size and plot the market size or share of your products and services. Currently, market size calculation is available only for the GCC Countries of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Ventures Middle East Advisory team has vast experience in conducting market studies, feasibility assessment and business planning for several clients across the MENA region. Our market sizing methodology is based on actual consumption of products and services in each and every project across the region. Our local know-how in the market coupled with our contacts with industry experts’ help us to cover the estimation from all angles. Furthermore, our forecasting methodology tool allows us to effectively combine both qualitative and quantitative factors to arrive at market figures with a high level of precision.
Market Size Currently Available - Products and Services
Our consultants are continuously developing models for different products in the construction industry factoring inputs based on each products and sectors. Some of the products and services for which market size is available include the following:
- Ready Mix
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing)
If your products or services are not listed above, please feel free to contact us on mail[at]ventures-me.com as we may be already working on them and even if not, we will be able to add to our list in few days time.
- UAE Construction – March 2017
- Egypt Construction – Feb 2017
- The GCC Power and Renewables – Feb 2017
- GCC Rail Market Outlook 2017
- Qatar Construction Industry 2017
This week Construction Events
- From 26 Mar, 2017 to 27 Mar, 2017 Middle East Cyber Security Summit
- From 27 Mar, 2017 to 27 Mar, 2017 Façade Design & Engineering Innovation Exchange - Qatar
- From 31 Mar, 2017 to 03 Apr, 2017 Cityscape Egypt