Power & Water Projects in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
This section lists some of the most recently updated Power & Water projects in United Arab Emirates (UAE). Ventures Onsite Consultants and Researchers actively monitor the Power & Water Industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and update the construction activity on a daily basis. Details of Power & Water projects in the following status are captured and updated regularly – Concept, Feasibility Study, Tender for Consultancy, Under Design, Tender for Construction, Under Construction and On Hold. We intend to provide the latest information about projects to our subscribers early enough for them to make Informed Decisions and get involved with the project, giving them the much needed competitive edge in today’s construction market.
Subscribe Now to access up-to-date and detailed information of all the Power & Water projects in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Recently Updated Power & Water Projects in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- 33/11kV Brick Built Primary Substation in Al Ain – Al Yahar
- E-Houses for the Satah Al Razboot Offshore Oil Field
- 132/11kV Garden Tower Substation
- External Chilled Water Pipeline to Burjeel Hospital in Mohammed Bin Zayed City
- 132/11 kV Substation in Dubailand
- Replacement of 132kV E-Station and Associated Modification Works
- 132/11 kV Substation for Dubai Creek Harbour
- Waste to Energy Plant in Sharjah
- 400/132kV Substations and Associated 400kV Overhead LIne Works for Canal Gardens & Dubai J...
- Hatta Pumped Storage Hydropower Plant Project
- Constructions of Substations and Extension of Bahia Grid
- Removal, Supply & Installation of 600KVA Generator and Electrical Calorifier
- 11kV Substation for P/7 Pumping Station in Abu Dhabi
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park - Phase 3
- Water Pumping Station and Associated Works in Dubai
- Reinforcement of 33kV, 11kV and Low Voltage Networks
- Installation of 11kV Overhead Lines and Dismantling & Recovery of Existing 33/11 kV Overhe...
- Repair and Replacement of Faulty Cables at Zirku and Zakum Sites
- 132 kV Cable Laying Works in Dubai
- 132 /11 kV Substation at Humanitarian City
- Construction and Maintenance of Water Distribution Pipelines for FEWA
- Cable connection to Al Qaffay Island - Lot 1
- Cable Connection to Al Qaffay Island- Lot 2
- 132 kV Feeder Cables from JAFZA to TCDY Substation
- Transmission Pipeline from Al Zawra Ajman to UAQ WDC