Power & Water Projects in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
This section lists some of the most recently updated Power & Water projects in United Arab Emirates (UAE). Ventures Onsite Consultants and Researchers actively monitor the Power & Water Industry in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and update the construction activity on a daily basis. Details of Power & Water projects in the following status are captured and updated regularly – Concept, Feasibility Study, Tender for Consultancy, Under Design, Tender for Construction, Under Construction and On Hold. We intend to provide the latest information about projects to our subscribers early enough for them to make Informed Decisions and get involved with the project, giving them the much needed competitive edge in today’s construction market.
Subscribe Now to access up-to-date and detailed information of all the Power & Water projects in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Recently Updated Power & Water Projects in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park - Phase 4
- Coal Fired Power Plant in Ras Al Khaimah
- DC System for 400kV and 132kV Substations
- Replacement & Upgradation of Existing LV Panels and Soft Starters by Variable Frequency Dr...
- Sweihan IPP (PV)
- Five 33/11 kV Primary Substations in Al Ain
- Four 33/11 kV Primary Substations in Al Ain
- Three 48VDC System at 33/11/6.6kV Distribution Substations
- Electric Valve Actuators at Mushrif Reservoir Phase - 3
- Museum of the Future PV Solar Power Plant
- Three Primary Substations in Al Ain
- Dubal Desalination Plant
- Transmission Pipeline from Al Zawra Ajman to UAQ WDC
- Photovoltaic Systems at 640 Villas for UAE Nationals in Hatta
- 220kV Substation in Towayya
- Water Supply to Two Islands at Hanjuran Area
- Load Transfer for New Primaries and Reinforcement in the Eastern Region
- 132kV Cable Laying Works at Various Locations
- Circulatory Water Intake Structures (CWIS) for Nuclear Plants
- Nuclear Power Plant in Abu Dhabi - Reactor 1
- Sixteen 132/11kV Substations and Additional Typical 132/11 KV Substations and Associated W...
- 400kV Cable Laying Works for Interconnecting 400kV GIS of HSTA with GSUT of Aweer Phase IV...
- SWRO Plant in Jebel Ali Power Station
- 33/11kV Substation in Old Town - 2
- 132/11kV Substation in Silicon Residence
- Kuwait Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
- Bahrain Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
- Saudi Arabia Construction Market Outlook - April 2017
- GCC Construction – Quarter 1 Highlights
- GCC Real Estate Market - March 2017
This week Construction Events
- From 29 May, 2017 to 31 May, 2017 INFRA EAST AFRICA EXHIBITION