Infrastructure Projects in Lebanon
This section lists some of the most recently updated Infrastructure projects in Lebanon. Ventures Onsite Consultants and Researchers actively monitor the Infrastructure Industry in the Lebanon and update the construction activity on a daily basis. Details of Infrastructure projects in the following status are captured and updated regularly – Concept, Feasibility Study, Tender for Consultancy, Under Design, Tender for Construction, Under Construction and On Hold. We intend to provide the latest information about projects to our subscribers early enough for them to make Informed Decisions and get involved with the project, giving them the much needed competitive edge in today’s construction market.
Subscribe Now to access up-to-date and detailed information of all the Infrastructure projects in the Lebanon.
Recently Updated Infrastructure Projects in Lebanon
- New Port in Saida
- Urban Transportation in the Greater Beirut
- Tourist Port in Jounieh
- Tourist Port in Kaslik
- Two Jal el Dib Bridges
- Expansion of Al-Ghadir Wastewater Plant
- Galerie Semaan Overpass
- Sour Wastewater Treatment Plant Sea Outfall
- Tebnin & Nabi Ayla Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Dbayeh-Tabarja Highway Expansion Project
- Marjayoun Sewerage System
- Cultural Heritage and Urban Development Project - Saida and Baaalbak
- Al Sarafund Areas Sewerage System
- Jbeil Caza Water Project
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Drainage Networks & Sewerage at Abu Ali Circle, The S...
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Drainage Networks and Sewerage in Chtaura, Baalbek
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Drainage Networks and Sewerage in Hazmieh-Chtaura, Ba...
- Sewerage Network inside Deir El Ahmar Town, Baalbek District
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Draining Networks and Sewerage in Beirut, West & East...
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Draining Networks and Sewerage in Khalde Autostrad-Aw...
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Draining Networks and Sewerage in Zahrani, Nabatieh, ...
- Cleaning and Rehabilitation of Water Draining Networks and Sewerage in Al Masnaa, Rashaya ...
- Rehabilitation of Khat Al Petrol Road in Akkar District
- Rehabilitation of Yahchoûch Road in Keserwan District
- Rehabilitation of Bayâder el Aadas Road, Aita El Foukhar in Rashaya District
- GCC Oil and Gas Market - August 2017
- GCC Construction 2017 – 1st Half Highlights
- Africa Construction Market Outlook - June 2017
- GCC Hotel and Leisure Construction – May 2017
- Kuwait Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
This week Construction Events
No events in this week