Power & Water Projects in Oman
This section lists some of the most recently updated Power & Water projects in Oman . Ventures Onsite Consultants and Researchers actively monitor the Power & Water Industry in the Oman and update the construction activity on a daily basis. Details of Power & Water projects in the following status are captured and updated regularly – Concept, Feasibility Study, Tender for Consultancy, Under Design, Tender for Construction, Under Construction and On Hold. We intend to provide the latest information about projects to our subscribers early enough for them to make Informed Decisions and get involved with the project, giving them the much needed competitive edge in today’s construction market.
Subscribe Now to access up-to-date and detailed information of all the Power & Water projects in the Oman .
Recently Updated Power & Water Projects in Oman
- Duqm Power And Desalination Plant
- Coal Fired Independent Power Plant in Oman
- Independent Power Plant (IPP) in Misfah
- 33kV Cable Feeders From New Ibri Grid Substation to Salif Primary Substation
- 33kV Substation in Oman
- Flood Protection Dam at Wadi Ghumdah
- New 33 kV Grid Station at Dil Abdul Salam (DAS), Shinas 2 and Uwayanat in North Al Batina...
- New 11kV Outgoing Feeders from Muwailah - 1 PSS at Sohar Area
- Gas Fired Power Plant in Sur
- Flood Protection Dams in Wadi Al Eis, Jahawir and Sarami in Batinah region.
- Wadi Samail Flood Protection Project
- Flood Protection Dam at Wadi Al Khaud
- 24MW Power Station in Mazyouna
- Water Supply Network to Yeti, Al Hesn & Bander Jissah
- Salalah 2 IPP
- Qurayyat Independent Water Plant
- 33KV Cable Feeders to Dhank Primary Substation And Associated Works At Dhank Grid Substati...
- 400 kV Interconnection from Nizwa to Duqm
- Water Distribution Network in Al Batinah South
- Nizwa to Duqm - 400kV Interconnection
- Sohar Free Zone - Shinas GS- 400kV Overhead Line & 132kV Cable
- Wadi Dayqah Water Treatment Plant
- Qurayyat Tie-In in Qurayyat Wilayat
- 400/132kV Grid Station in Qabel
- Substation for Mall of Oman
- GCC Hotel and Leisure Construction – May 2017
- Kuwait Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
- Bahrain Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
- Saudi Arabia Construction Market Outlook - April 2017
- GCC Construction – Quarter 1 Highlights
This week Construction Events
No events in this week