Few projects involving UAE companies outside the GCC region – Latest Updates
Posted on 26th June 2019
- India’s Maharashtra government had identified a site in Raigad district, located 100km from Mumbai, to carry out the development of a $44bn refinery project jointly owned by Adnoc, Aramco, Indian Oil Corporation, Bharat Petroleum Corporation, and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation.
- Egypt-based real estate developer City Edge Developments awarded an $83.6m contract to Dubai’s ASGC for its mixed-used Etapa Square project, located in Sheikh Zayed City. ASGC will carry out infrastructure, construction, finishing, and landscaping works for administrative, commercial, and leisure buildings within Etapa Square.
- The UAE's Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Foundation has signed an agreement withYemen’s Ministry of Electricity and Energy to build a 120 MW power plant worth $100m in the port city of Aden. The foundation will supply, install, and operate the 120 MW gas turbine plant and its associated power network.
- Dubai-based Emaar signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with China's Beijing New Aeropolis Holdings (BNA) to jointly develop a business and tourism complex within the Aero-Economic Area of Beijing Daxing International Airport. The complex integrates the functions of retail, entertainment, office hotel, hospitality, convention, sport, art, and lifestyle.
- Arabtec Holding announced recently that its subsidiary Arabtec Construction has been awarded a $59.6 million project contract in India for the construction of the Navin Minar development from Raheja Developers. The company’s scope includes a 42 storey residential tower with four basements and associated works including landscaping, utilities, swimming pools, club house, sports and community facilities and 15 community housing towers which are 15 storeys each.
Share this story: