About Ventures ONSITE
Ventures ONSITE - The Middle East & North African (MENA) countries Construction Projects Tracking System, a product of Ventures Middle East is the market leader for tracking construction projects and providing project information since 1997.
Ventures ONSITE will provide you with the latest and detailed information on future, current and completed construction projects through our online database. We intend to provide the latest information about projects to our subscribers early enough for them to make Informed Decisions and get involved with the project, giving them the much needed competitive edge in today's construction market.
Ventures ONSITE's comprehensive databank will not only help you find and select the right projects for your business but also provide a chance to explore new project opportunities in the New & Emerging Countries or Industries your business is looking to venture into.
Who Use Ventures ONSITE?
It is a must have tool for companies and organizations who directly or indirectly targets the construction industry.
Ventures ONSITE is subscribed by?
- MEP's / EPCM's
- IT, Telecommunication or Security company's
- Banks & Insurance company's
- Project Owners
- Trade Commission or Embassy's
- ...and just any company who wishes to know about construction projects in the Middle East and North African (MENA) region.
Why Use Ventures ONSITE?
Ventures ONSITE is a Subscription Only service which provides access to an Online Database – A Construction Projects Tracking System which is not only rich in project information but also provides essential and valuable information for the construction markets in the Middle East and North African (MENA) Countries intended to provide your business a competitive edge in making informed decisions.
Ventures ONSITE will assist you in Winning More Construction Contracts:
- By assisting you in keeping track of future, latest and current project opportunities
- By Providing stage by stage progress update from the early concept/planning stage
- Providing Access to accurate key contact personnel's on the project
- By accessing bidding competitors which will assist you in business development
- By Drawing Construction reports, charts and statistics which will assist you in conducting business planning, resource allocations, forecasting and implementing business strategies
- By gaining enough lead time to make informed decisions
- By building pipelines from project leads and securing new contracts
- By understanding construction market dynamics
- Ventures ONSITE will provide you with the most essential info and data required to make Winning Construction Contracts - Easy and Timely!
- GCC Construction 2017 – 1st Half Highlights
- Africa Construction Market Outlook - June 2017
- GCC Hotel and Leisure Construction – May 2017
- Kuwait Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
- Bahrain Construction Market Outlook - May 2017
This week Construction Events
No events in this week