Over 300 exhibitors to showcase at the 2nd edition of Big 5 Kuwait
Posted on 9th July 2014 in Interviews
Andy White, Group Event Director, The Big 5 talks to Ventures Onsite about their upcoming The Big 5 Kuwait event (http://www.big5kuwait.com) scheduled to take place from 22-24 September 2014 in Kuwait International Fair.
Q: Can you tell us more about the 2014 edition of The Big 5 Kuwait?
A: We will soon be launching the second edition of The Big 5 Kuwait, which follows the success and overwhelming response received from its pioneering edition—enjoying a large number of both exhibitors and visitors. In line with our 35-year streak of successfully organizing The Big 5 in Dubai, the largest and longest running construction exhibition in the Middle East and South East Asia, we have prepared a more exciting and interactive second edition of The Big 5 Kuwait. This event will offer new features and will act as a strategic platform for more than 300 exhibitors from some of the world’s leading companies.
Q: What were the lessons learned from last year’s first edition and how better is this year’s show?
A: We are glad to note last year’s show, despite being our first time to organize it in Kuwait, did not experience any flaws. In fact, a big number of the exhibitors that we will be featuring at this year’s edition are participants who have decided to come back and participate again. The three-day show will showcase a comprehensive range of innovative products and cutting edge technologies from the building and construction sector. We will also be offering new features like The Facilities Management (FM) Congress, workshops on a range of topics including Project Management and Concrete Repair, a Round Table Programme, Live Demonstrations Theatre and an Interiors Product Zone.
Q: Who are the major companies featured this year?
A: Some of the companies which have confirmed their attendance are Emirates Steel (UAE), NAFFCO (UAE), Chabros International Group (Kuwait), Ajal Contracting (Kuwait), Instant Access (Kharafi National Kuwait), Sultan & Khalaf (Kuwait), Giesse Gulf Group (Italy), Oscam (Italy), Schnell (Italy), Naturelmar (Turkey). To check the full list, please check the below link
Q: Is there any value addition a visitor can expect from this year’s event which was not there in the last year’s edition?
A: As earlier stated, the three-day show will showcase a wide range of innovative products and cutting edge technologies for the construction sector. We will also be offering new features like;
- Facilities Management (FM) Conference, which will feature key topics like market outlook and insight on the region’s FM industry, increasing building performance through FM, innovations and technologies for FM and Case Studies.
- Workshops and training courses that deliver expert coaching on timely and important topics. These sessions are fundamental for visitors to improve their industry credentials and continue their professional development.
- Round table discussions headed by industry leaders touching on hot topics related to the Kuwaiti construction industry. The purpose of the Round Table is to enable industry representatives to address the challenges and opportunities in the Kuwaiti construction market.
- A Live Demonstrations Theatre featuring hands-on demonstrations that provide a unique opportunity for visitors to discover the latest groundbreaking products for themselves.
- An Interiors Product Zone showcasing an array of product categories ranging from bathrooms, kitchens & sanitary ware, marble, ceramic & stone to building services, landscaping products & services, pipelines and many others.
Share this story: