BAHRAIN CONSTRUCTION MARKET UPDATES
Bahrain has over US$85BN worth of active projects. Despite the many issues brought on throughout this year, Bahrain has been progressing through agreements, projects, and injections into the economy.
Due to the unceasing efforts of Bahrain, in August 2020 Manama got ranked 1st place in ‘AIRNIC’, which ranks global cities based on costs and living conditions, financial and lifestyle attractiveness.
Bahrain’s Cabinet approved an economic package worth US$11.3 billion to offset the impact of COVID. The eight financial initiatives include a waiver on electricity and water bills for all accounts including individuals and commercial for three months and a delay of bank loan instalments for six months for those impacted by the virus.
Bahrain's government spent $570 million in salaries for 100,000 private sector workers from April to June to help with the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
TRENDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Bahrain Economic Updates
- A major integrated agricultural and fish farming project aimed at bolstering Bahrain’s food security was unveiled. The King gave directives to implement the project and earmark land for it as it constitutes a vital part of the national food security strategy.
- His Majesty King Hamad issued a decree law injecting an emergency amount of US$470 Mn into this year’s state budget to deal with expenses incurred as a result of combating Covid 19
- Bahrain’s legislators will draw up a blueprint for new legislation vital for a high-tech post Covid-19 economy, the legislation will focus on three core fields: finance and economy, national security, and key services; especially housing, education, and healthcare.
- Bahrain’s Cabinet agreed to reschedule a number of construction projects due to COVID 19 and several other decisions were taken during Cabinet meeting on April 20, including a reduction of the operational expenses budget for ministries and government by 30% unless public interests require otherwise.
- Bahrain and Israel sign historic joint communique on establishment of diplomatic, peaceful, friendly relations.
The team of researchers at Ventures ONSITE takes it unto itself to ensure that all construction projects in Bahrain are actively monitored and updated on a daily basis. All of this is done to fulfill our commitment to providing timely and accurate information to our clients to ensure that they gain an edge over their competitors and make well-informed decisions.
Find the Right Construction Projects In Bahrain For Your Business With over 15 years of experience, Ventures ONSITE is proud to have been recognized as a market leader in tracking construction projects across the MEA region. We take an active approach to project tracking and ensure that you receive precise details of all past, present and future projects
Through us, you can acquire access to comprehensive data that will prove beneficial in helping you find and choose the best projects for your business. As an extension of our services, we take active steps to make sure that you never miss out on project updates. For this, our platform offers upgraded search functionalities and personalized settings. As such, the range of industries that we regularly track is inclusive of:
To help you maximize on business opportunities, we provide stage-by-stage updates. Our platform can further assist you in generating industry statistics on past and future trends. You can also acquire exclusive information about the projects of your interest, right from the early planning phase, all through to the design stages. So, if you want to stay updated about current and upcoming projects in the MEA region, then get in touch with us right now!
STAY INFORMED. STAY COMPETITIVE
WATCH OUR WEEKLY CONSTRUCTION NEWS UPDATES