QATAR CONSTRUCTION MARKET UPDATES
Qatar has over US$330Bn worth of projects. Despite the current slowdown Qatar has planned effectively and has been ranked sixth among 63 mostly high-income countries in the Economic Performance Index, according to the indexes of the World Competitiveness Yearbook 2020.
Several measures were taken to shield the economic and financial services in the country and billions of dollars were allocated to support and provide financial and economic incentives in the private sector. Contracting and Construction Sectors were included by the Qatar Development Bank to take advantage of the COVID-19 National Response Program.
The Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup organisers reassured that the tournament will go ahead as per schedule. Qatars planning and long term effects are promising in the construction industry.
TRENDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Qatar Economic Updates
- The Emir HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani announced that 20.6 billion will be allocated to support and provide financial and economic incentives in the private sector
- Government funds increased their investments in the stock exchange by $2.75 billion
- Hospitality and tourism, retail sector, small and medium industries, commercial complexes in exchange for providing services and exemptions to tenants and logistic areas and Rent exemption for the logistics areas and small and medium industries for a period of six months
- Qatar Petroleum has signed a deal worth USD3 billion with HudongZhonghua Shipbuilding to reserve LNG ship construction capacity in China as part of the ongoing North Field expansion project and QP has also signed a contract worth US$19.1 billion with 3 Korean shipyard.
- Ashghal signs 9 contracts with Qatari companies for QR3.6 billion worth infrastructure projects
Projects in Qatar
Ventures ONSITE’s database of ongoing projects in the Qatar offers relevant insights about construction projects. Our digital library includes significant facts and information that will help individuals and businesses determine the status of a specific project, the people behind these developments, the date of completion, etc.
Our platform provides detailed project profiles of Qatar projects from various industries, including oil & gas, industrial, power and water, industrial, and infrastructure
Ventures ONSITE is a leading construction tracking and intelligence portal that offers comprehensive and detailed information about the upcoming and ongoing Qatar projects. Our portal can provide the necessary data and tools that can help business owners, consultants & contractors track the development of a specific project.
Ventures ONSITE Intelligence portal has all the required information and data about ongoing and upcoming projects in Qatar. Our team of researchers and data analysts actively monitor and update our database to ensure that information viewed are new and up-to-date.
State-of-the-art business development and forecasting tools
Venture ONSITEs’ goal is to help clients get the best out of the information we offer, which is why we design our platform to ensure ease of navigation and use. Our team of researchers categorize and classify information so users can easily search and verify the data.
Our platform also features Statistics, Analysis & Forecasting Tools to help users analyse data and forecast project progress accurately. Through this, users can make a safe assumption about the feasibility and viability of a specific project.
Get valuable insights about the latest construction & real estate projects
STAY INFORMED. STAY COMPETITIVE
WATCH OUR WEEKLY CONSTRUCTION NEWS UPDATES