END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SITE USAGE
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this End User License Agreement with respect to using the Ventures ME GCC Projects Database. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Ventures and the client, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Ventures ME GCC Projects Database, the contents, products or services provided by or through the database, and the subject matter of this agreement.
In this agreement, the terms “us”, “we” or “our” refers to Ventures Middle East DMCC. The terms “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of the Ventures ME GCC Projects Database. The term agreement refers to this End User License Agreement.
Ventures Middle East DMCC reserves the right to amend the agreement at any time without specific notice to you.
The Data and all other material and information made available to you by reason of your using the Website for the Data is part of Ventures ME GCC Projects Database. The Database is regularly amended and updated from Data Sources. Ventures ME retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other contents appearing on the database.
You are granted a non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the secure areas of the site strictly in accordance terms and conditions agreed by both the parties. You will need to provide your username and password to log in to the secure areas of this website and access the reports and other information. We require you to keep this login and password confidential and not to divulge them to anyone.
We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
1. You shall use the Data and the information available or obtained solely for the purposes of your principal business within the Territory. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit data available in this site, except as expressly permitted by Ventures ME. Exporting, or extracting data from this website into other databases is expressly prohibited as is the reselling of Ventures ME information.
2. You acknowledge that you are aware that use of the Data, whether by accessing, utilizing, storing or otherwise dealing with the same may from time to time be subject to certain statutory or other external regulations, conditions and restrictions. You undertake to comply with all such regulations, conditions or restrictions applicable to you.
3. You undertake to take all necessary steps to prevent access to the Database by any person except those of your employees who need to have access thereto for the purposes permitted by this Agreement.
4. You shall not; use any content and materials from the Ventures ME Database in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties; make any portion of the database available through any timesharing system, service bureau, the Internet or any other technology now existing or developed in the future; use any automatic or manual process to extract information from the database; use the database for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting (a) unsolicited commercial email; (b) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and (c) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions; use the database in a manner that violates any state, federal or international law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations; and export or re-export any portion available on or through the Ventures ME database, in violation of international export control laws or regulations.
Ventures ME undertakes to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information stored and updated on the Database is as accurate as is commercially possible and that any inaccuracies or errors will be corrected as soon as is reasonably possible upon being brought to our attention. However, we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy of the information contained in the website. Information contained on or made available through the website is meant for guidance purposes only and not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, recommendations, mediation or counseling under any circumstance. Neither Ventures ME nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in Ventures ME GCC Projects Database or for any damages resulting therefrom.
Third party content may appear on the Ventures Middle East database or may be accessible via links from the database. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the database.
The minimum contractual period for the Ventures ME GCC Projects Database will be 1 year. Please be advised that no refunds are given on products and services provided by us, including but not limited to the Ventures ME GCC Projects Database annual subscription fee.
1. Neither party shall be liable to the other in any way whatsoever for failure, interruption, delay or any other matters of the nature whatsoever arising out of war, rebellion, civil commotion, strikes, lock-outs and industrial disputes; fire, explosion, earthquake, acts of God, flood, drought or bad weather; the failure of the Website; interruption to the Data or problems associated with transmission or access to the Website; the unavailability of material, information or data for or to update the Database or Website; or the requisitioning or other act or order by any government department, council or other constituted body.
2. Neither party shall further be under any liability to the other in any way whatsoever for any other circumstances or happenings beyond its control. In the event of a failure of the Website, Ventures ME shall, as soon as conditions return to normal, take all reasonable steps to rectify the failure at the earliest possible opportunity. In the event that any circumstances covered by this Clause 9 cannot be rectified or remedied or continues for a period of one month or more either party may at its option terminate this Agreement forthwith and without liability for such termination.
- UAE Construction – March 2017
- Egypt Construction – Feb 2017
- The GCC Power and Renewables – Feb 2017
- GCC Rail Market Outlook 2017
- Qatar Construction Industry 2017
This week Construction Events
- From 26 Mar, 2017 to 27 Mar, 2017 Middle East Cyber Security Summit
- From 27 Mar, 2017 to 27 Mar, 2017 Façade Design & Engineering Innovation Exchange - Qatar
- From 31 Mar, 2017 to 03 Apr, 2017 Cityscape Egypt